 Technic / 1182
    Re: Question about 8448 supercar —Joel VanAtta
   (...) Well, when I came to that point and realized that those were the dials inside the car, I decided to simply chuck the idea of building the hot rod. But, what you could do is use the cam-shaft pieces, you know the ones used in the convertible (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Question about 8448 supercar —Dan Huber
   I've essentially done what you said. I wouldn't mind so much if the parts were new from another set (I mean new as in the last few months or so "new") but for now the idea's history. Stickers are nice but they can also cause issues on down the line (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)