 Technic / 11758
RE: Pneumatic hoses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 19:57:45 GMT

You can always join pneumatic hose with short sections of flex hose

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Morten Trab
Sent: 06 December 2003 19:53
To: lugnet.technic@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Pneumatic hoses

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:HpHLCD.170q@lugnet.com...

  I recommend www.bricklink.com.

I'll take a look at that site...

  I love pneumatics.  Are you willing to share what you are working on?

It's "just" a cable controlled wheel loader, I have in my mind...
My plan is to have the compressor in the hand unit, and then some hoses to
the few pneumatic pistons on the loader...

--
Mvh. Morten Trab
Web: http://www.blackchart.dk