 Technic / 1170
  Re: Pneumatic T connectors (was Re: Flex tube material)

(...) Thanks for the tip! I've thought about buying Model Team sets, and this is one more enticement. Does anyone know of other model team (or other genre) sets which contain pneumatic T connectors? By the way, I looked quickly at the Lugnet entry (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Pneumatic T connectors (was Re: Flex tube material)

(...) They are used on the engine, which would be hidden in the lugnet picture. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Flex tube material)

(...) 5571 has an 8 cylinder engine under the hood. Inserted in the hole in the middle of each cylinder (2x2 round brick), is a T connector. I would guess that some of the other cars with engines, such as the Blue Fury, *might* have T connectors... (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)