 Technic / 11635
Re: modified 4185s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:15:15 GMT

Bob Kojima <bob@fial.com> writes:

I'm currently working on a project that needs a lot of
Technic Wedge Belt Wheels (4185) that can freely spin.  I
realize that modifying Lego parts is a sin.  But other
people such as TJ Avery have done this modification.

So i thought that it would be ok as long as i did the
modification the correct way.

When I read this I somehow got the idea you would use LEGO
as the tool for modification,
as this would then be a "politically correct" modification.
(For example using a metallic axle piece like in
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0812/0812-04.html)

:-)

Jürgen

--