 Technic / 1157
    Re: How good is 8485 Technic Control Center? —Philip Ogston
   (...) Can the train speed controller be used to control regular 9v motors? That could be useful, especially since it has a wall transformer. I'd be interested to hear a bit about the function of the speed controller. I don't know anything about the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: How good is 8485 Technic Control Center? —John Matthews
   (...) yes (...) controller. as the controller is rotated, the motor goes faster, just the same as the train motor (...) you (...) I'll be careful, I only have 2 motors running on it now John Matthews (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)