 Technic / 11569
  Re: New MOC: Scania Garbage Truck

(...) Ok, here's a simple setup based on the 8466 steering :- (URL) And another with the other wheel attached :- (URL) The great thing about it is that it has a lot less unwanted movement with regard to hold the wheel in the steering arm since the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Scania Garbage Truck

(...) You could use two belt wheels which you put together with the three friction pins. Then the problem is the steering outcome is too big. I still prefer my system while it doesn't require much space. It still is good enough because I don't drive (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)