 Technic / 11510
Re: Anybody bought the 8438 Crane Truck yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 20:45:36 GMT

Hello Keith

"Keith Hui" <buurin@accessv.com.SPAMBEGONE> schreef in bericht
In lugnet.technic, Jordan Bradford wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Stephane Simard wrote:
Ok, you just listed the differences between the original 8460 and the • first
re-release, 8431.  I wanted to know if the second re-release 8438 • differs
from 8431. Thanks anyway.
8438 is exactly the same as 8431, except the number's different.

What about the box? Does it come in a yellow 2003-style box or a "silver"
2002-style box?

Yes, it comes in a 2003-style yellow box. Sets are practical identical.
Pneumatics hose color is black. Not gray and/or blue.

And I had two pneumatic cylinders as extra parts, but that will be my luck I
think...
(Other crane sets only contain 2 cylinders, this set contains 4 cylinders)

Greetings
    Maico Arts