 Technic / 11490
    Re: New MOCs: 2 Large Cranes —Steven Lane
   (...) Brilliant crane T.J! What a shame it crashed 15 minutes into the show, if it had been 15 minutes before the end, it wouldn't have been so bad. And thanks for the tip about the soda. I've used mineral water in the past so I have the advantage (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: New MOCs: 2 Large Cranes —Thomas Avery
   (...) Thanks! (...) Good idea :-) Regular water would have been fine too. I was just hasty and grabbed whatever I had available. Never guessed I would have ended up with a sticky mess. (...) Well, it was certainly a learning experience and adds to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: New MOCs: 2 Large Cranes —Steven Lane
   (...) I tried regular water but it refused to hold its shape and reverted to it's normal puddle configuration. When I upgraded to the mineral variety I found the handy 1.5L bottles it comes in conviently held it in one place long enough for it to (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)