 Technic / 11466
    Re: Looking for Technic suggestions ... —Jennifer Clark
   (...) I really like the octopus Mike, using string to move the arms is a great idea. The technic turntable is a godsend for things like this, when I was young I always wanted to make octupus type rides but could never get them quite right since (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Looking for Technic suggestions ... —Mike Walsh
    "Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:HnIM5K.1nnz@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Thanks to all for all of the positve feedback, I had a lot of fun building these. A number of clubs have used amusement (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)