 Technic / 11410
    Re: Brickfest '03 Presentation: "Building Big" —Tony Alexander
    WOW! Thank you for sharing this tremendous reference! This is like a Lego engineering textbook! More please!! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Brickfest '03 Presentation: "Building Big" —Thomas Avery
   (...) Sure! I'll try ;-) I quite enjoyed making the presentation and sharing my ideas. I will certainly try to continue this in the future. I'm just running out of website space now :-) thanks, TJ (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)