 Technic / 11329
  Lousy photo's

Great model! (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lousy photo's

(...) First time the speed computer is used in a good MOC? Thanks for pointing it out Steven! (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lousy photo's

(...) It indead is a great model. But is a pitty the quality of the images is very poor. The crane is a very well succeeded copy of the original Liebherr crane (it probably is an LTM1300 of the German crane hire and heavy hauler Prangl). I'm (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Lousy photo's

(...) Wow ! Another fans on Model Team with RCX. Fortunately, I'm not the only one on Brickshelf !!! (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)