 Technic / 11324
11323  |  11325
Subject:
8299 CD Loading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 06:16:16 GMT

Does anyone know of a method to load the 8299 CD into a hard drive other than
the "C" drive?

There's no more room on my "C" and I'm placing all the Lego software over on my
"D". No problems with the others but it looks like the 8299 setup is precoded to
go to "C". Any help would sure be appreciated.

Joseph