 Technic / 11213
    Re: Technic mountain bikes —John Guerquin
   (...) Yeah, the wheel size is a limitation, I will see if I can try to scale down the frame and suspension, especially on the red downhill bike. The Hailfire wheels are HUGE - the diameter is similar to the length of the whole bike! However, it (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic mountain bikes —Tobbe Arnesson
     (...) We're all humans, except those that are a cross breed of Technic and Fabuland, of course. (...) I like the seats by Lars: (URL) I think I got carried away with the bar ends on the red downhill bike.... I got another idea for bar ends, what (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic mountain bikes —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Another idea (needs work): synthetize the bicycle wheels using 1x2 liftarms. Not very nice looking though... and a real parts hog! (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)