 Technic / 11194
Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator: English version with short movies!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:45:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The English version is on-line now! Read the whole story and view the short movies.

If you have remarks, questions, please let me know.

Dennis Bosman