 Technic / 1118
  happy day with 8855

I don't mean to sound boastful, but I thought I'd share a brief episode which made me happy. When I was a kid, I was given the 8855 big yellow prop plane (I don't think that's the official name) for Christmas. I can still clearly recall putting it (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: happy day with 8855

(...) don't (...) Funny you should mention that... A friend and I are currently building the pneumatic crane truck. (URL) don't have the set, but he got enough Technic parts to build it (we hope). We printed instructions from brickshelf (Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)