 Technic / 1116
    Re: Broken pieces in 8448 Supercar? —David S. Wang
   Hi, Can you list the number to call? I tried calling LEGO Consumer Affairs at 1-860-763-3211 (I live in California) and they said something about sending in the parts and replacing the pieces for a charge, which doesn't jibe with what you said. I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Broken pieces in 8448 Supercar? —Koen Jordens
   O boy , do we get all the old stuff here in Europe :( I just bought mine 3 weeks ago and today one spring broke and the other one already has little pieces of black plastic inside them. Now lets see how good costumer support is here. Koen (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)