 Technic / 11107
Re: Dear lego, thanks for the technic accessories...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:01:02 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Steve Moldovanu wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
I like the new technic accessory sets (like the beams, bushes etc)
However, there are 5 sets that (IMHO) are missing:
1.a set with gears of various kinds
2.a gearbox set (with parts like in the 8448 supercar and 8466 4x4 off roader)
3.a steering set with steering wheels, steering gears and so on
4.a suspension set with a set of shock absorbers and some suspension parts
(mabie essentially the suspension from the 8465)
and 5.some wheel packs

Also, there are some notable omissions from the existing packs, such as the
1x2 liftarms.

Anyone want to comment?
Or want to suggest possible inventories for these new pack ideas?

I think there is a set that either has various gears or a car gearbox. I'm not
sure. It should be number 10076. This could also be a wheel set. I know at
www.brickset.com it says it was a promotion from Brick Shop at Legoland Billund
but that was the case for a couple of sets as well and they arrived at
Shop@Home. I know I saw something about gears with this number 10076 but I'm not
sure.

Yes, there is actually an acessory set 10076 with a selection af technic gears.
The inventory is available at Peeron. I bought it in Legoland Billund some
months ago and it surprises me, that it is not yet available at S&H.

I don't know anything about it being a promotion or anything though. The name it
has in the Lugnet Database came from my printed receipt, there is no name
printed on the bag.

Martin