 Technic / 11103
Re: MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:48:31 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Thomas Avery wrote:
In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman wrote:
This MAN tipper truck is not very unknown. But I also built a tri-axle
drawbar trailer with a Liebherr wheeled excavator on it! <snip>

Awesome! Great detail in your models.

I like your compressor design with cut-off switch. Very nice.

-TJ

Actually that's an idea of Jennifer. Saw it at the Modelshow Europe of April
this year.

Dennis