 Technic / 11092
  Storage and work area related question

Hi, I have acquired a lot of technic and mindstorms sets over the past few years. I now am faced with a problem related to storage and my desk area. I want to know if you have any ideas on this. I don't want to move my parts in and around my desk (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and work area related question

"John" <johnseemon@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HJHp9t.L06@lugnet.com... (...) personaly i don't think it's the best idea cause if you like to get a part placed deep inside the drawer you will have to move it out so you will have to have a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and work area related question

(...) So, basically, what you're looking for is a way to stow away all the bricks when you do not build? (...) Depending on what you build, that sounds quite small! I know I use all the table space I can get my hands on :) Also, when you have a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage and work area related question

(...) Hi, Like you said, i think my options are only shelfes and lots of it. Thanks for the tip. In fact, shelfes may be cheaper option than the desk i had in mind. I will use my currrent desk and stack the shelfes beside me and I also have a good (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.storage)