 Technic / 11086
  Re: Dauphin A 365, the video avaiable now...

(...) I tried to play this but Media Player couldnt find a decompressor for the video stream. The file properties say "Unknown Format" for the video format - do I need to install a codec to view this file? Thanks ROSCO (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dauphin A 365, the video avaiable now...

(...) video (...) I (...) This is a Div-X movie. I was not able to successfully view it until I upgraded my Div-X player to Ver 2.1. this is available at (URL) piece of engineering! (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)