 Technic / 11070
    Inspiration: Remote controlled mini-diggers —Tobbe Arnesson
   Hi all! After having a nice lunch-stroll around the industri at wich I work I had the oppurtunity to close examine a Brokk 250: (URL) good thing about it, from a LEGO stand point, is the fact it has an umbilical cord. So it's not cheating to move (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)