 Technic / 11070
Inspiration: Remote controlled mini-diggers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:09:45 GMT

Hi all!

After having a nice lunch-stroll around the industri at wich I work I had the
oppurtunity to close examine a Brokk 250:
http://www.brokk.com/textsidor%20engelska/brokk_250.htm

The good thing about it, from a LEGO stand point, is the fact it has an
umbilical cord. So it's not cheating to move the controls and compressor away
from the model. :)

Someday I'll have a go at one of the Brokk machines, I also studied the Brokk 90
which has treads instead of wheels. They had it hoisted down a hole to move
blast debri into a bucket. Seems like they have been blasting their way down the
floor and further into the ground while I were on vacation, bastards! :)

I did not have the nerve to walk up to the operator and ask if I could borrow
the controls for a while :/

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe