 Technic / 11042
Re: 8455 Rear Tires
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 16:43:11 GMT

That is very interesting.  I have three 8466's and none of the tires are
like those that came with my 8455.  The material is much more plastic like
rather than the rubber feel of my 8466 tires.

Greg

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.pobursky.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Gregory Muri wrote:
Curious if anyone else is unhappy with the quality of the rear tires on • the
new backhoe?

I just got mine a few days ago and was seriously disappointed with them.

Definitely not as nice as the usual rubber tires.

Greg

I don't know.  They feel alright and they're the same as the tires for • 8466
which was a good set except for the unfortunate color choice.

-Orion