 Technic / 10973
Re: Mercedes-Benz Actros 8x4 by Robert Griebl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:59:26 GMT

Dennis Bosman wrote:

The text is in German, but the pictures tells you a lot:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/65385.htm

Hi Dennis,

I wanted to announce that truck here myself :) -- I just wanted to redo the

I'll give you some more info (and some new pictures) "when it's done" and I
hope this will be next week.

cu
Robert

PS: But thanks for finding it interesting enough to post here anyway ... ;)