 Technic / 10970
  Re: 8455 New Technic Backhoe

(...) I acquired this set last weekend and started putting it together while attending the WAMALUG meeting. I was joking with the WAMALUG folks that the box should warn you that tools are required for assembly. (I was stuck with no way to chop up (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8455 New Technic Backhoe

"Me too". I bought 8455 from Shop at Home a few weeks ago and I had a lot of fun building it. It took me a little while to acclimatise myself to the new construction method with an almost complete lack of conventional bricks. I think it's a bit like (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)