 Technic / 1092
  Has anyone got new Throwbots?

Hello all, I know lots of people think that Throwbots are dippy and stupid, but I don't, and I know that others out there like them as well. I was just wondering if anyone has Flare, Blaster or Spark. I'm really looking forward to the Orange (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Has anyone got new Throwbots?

I am also looking for these new Slizers, i am just after the disk scans Many Thanks Michael -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Has anyone got new Throwbots?

I saw the bigger one of the three at Pip Squeek and Wilfred just 2 days ago. They are located at Princeton Market Fair, Princeton NJ Jason F. (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Has anyone got new Throwbots?

I saw Millennia and Blaze at the Fred Meyer located at 158th and Walker road in Beaverton OR. Also Blaze and space for the others at 148th and SE Division in Portland OR. -Cheese (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Has anyone got new Throwbots?

Here in Tampa, FL, Millenium is all over the place, and I just saw Blaster and Spark at Toys R Us. No sign of Flare, yet. Tx, Mark (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Has anyone got new Throwbots?

(...) So, what's the average cost of Blaster in all these places? <<KM>> (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Has anyone got new Throwbots?

If I remember right, it's Millenium $20, Blaster $15, Spark/Flare $6. Tx, +Z+ (...) and (...) Division (...) ago. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Flare anywhere?

Just curious, has anyone seen Flare? I know Spark is pretty rare, but I've seen him a couple places. Perhaps Flare is taking a little longer to come out because of the new orange color? Tx, +Z+ (24 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Flare anywhere?

Don't know about where you live, but here in Australia, it's not really hard to pick up Flare. In fact, he is currently my first Slizer. Don't know yet if I'll pick up any more, I've currently got him disassembled in box while I try to figure out (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Flare anywhere?

Flare and Spark must come in different boxes, because every store I've seen that has one on the shelves doesn't have the other. I got Flare ar Toys R Us and Spark at Target. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Flare anywhere?

The Zany brainy in Charlotte, NC had TONS of Flare last weekend. Spotted Spark in one of the local TRU yesterday. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)