 Technic / 10887
  Re: A better full adder!

(...) Not sure if there's an algorithm, per se... but here's how I do it. Conceptually, I think of the backwards switch arrangement as an XOR gate. Input (from the output valves) will only be accepted from either the top or bottom valve. In general, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A better full adder!

(...) Yes. Thanks. I'll have to try some of my own designs to really comprehend it. I learn by doing (and failing ;^). (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)