 Technic / 10868
  Re: New Web Site Launch

(...) Well, any idea where I went wrong? I'm using Windows XP, Apache Web Server, and the domain name focusrs.gotdns.com from (URL) I connect to the internet with cable internet through a router. I thought I finally had my Apache web server working (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: New Web Site Launch

(...) Your router is what is confusing you. It's probably not merely a router, but one of those fancy little internet gateway boxes from Linksys or Dlink or someone. Not only do they act as routers, but they also do something called Network Address (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.geek)