 Technic / 10839
  Re: A better full adder!

(...) Thanks. Here's how it works: Consider only the right piston for a moment. The output of this subsystem (which will be driving the left piston) is simply (A&~C)|(~A&C), which is an XOR operator, or a half-adder. So what drives the left piston (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A better full adder!

(...) Oops... after rereading what I wrote, I see made a typo there, and I can see how it could be very, very confusing. What I meant to say was that the bottommost switch on the left piston will already be down to receive A & _C_, which is high and (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)