 Technic / 10823
  YAPNQ II

(Still designing, even without any pneumatics... what can I say, I'm a sucker for theory) When a pneumatic switch is in the center position, What happens if you pump air into either of the side valves? What happens if you pump air into the center (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: YAPNQ II

Mark Tarrabain's utterance expressed in news:HH4J8v.20Aw@lugnet.com: (...) Absolutely nothing happens.. the switch is made of two pieces - one which is the grey case - the other is a piece with a hole just big enough to fit over the center hole and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: YAPNQ II

(...) All three ports are blocked. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: YAPNQ II

(...) Okay... so no exhaust from the switch's inaccessible exhaust port. That's what I needed to know. I've never exploited the center position in any design I've done so far primarily because I wasn't sure what would happen. >> Mark (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)