 Technic / 10825
Re: YAPNQ II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:08:20 GMT

Mark Tarrabain's utterance expressed in news:HH4J8v.20Aw@lugnet.com:

(Still designing, even without any pneumatics... what can I say, I'm a
sucker for theory)

When a pneumatic switch is in the center position, What happens if you
pump air into either of the side valves?  What happens if you pump air
into the center valve?

Absolutely nothing happens..  the switch is made of two
pieces - one which is the grey case - the other is a piece
with a hole just big enough to fit over the center hole
and one of the two side-holes. If the switch is in the
center position it will not reach any of the side-holes.

so... all holes are closed.

Play on!

--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |