 Technic / 1080
1079  |  1081
Subject:
8457... Opinions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:36:01 GMT

Wow.. I took another look at the 8457 and it will seem to be quite the monster
set. 5 Engines, 2 massive tractor tires [the largest yet in any lego set it
seems], 9V motor/pack, etc.

Each engine seems to be a V4 at least.. so that makes 20 Cylinder Head
Elements, lots of chain elements, etc.

I imagine this set will push 1000 pieces.. I wonder what the retail on this
sucker is going to be.

Oh the 8458 Silver Champion looks nice with the Silver technic elements..
looks like the same style of molding they are using for the new rims.

Pictures on the 2000 catalog at http://www.technic-uk.co.uk/.

Regards,

Kurt