 Technic / 10776
    Re: New MOC: DYAD —Thomas Avery
   (...) <snip> Very interesting and unique. Very cool. Hope to see this at Brickfest! Will you be bringing it? -TJ (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New MOC: DYAD —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I hope to. Space in Adrian's Jeep is at a premium, though, especially since he doesn't build anything small. --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) www.bldesign.org> (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: DYAD —Adrian Drake
   (...) Pshaw. The Turbocycles are all small. The turkey's not what I'd call big either :) I'm sure there will be a home for this somewhere. After all, I have a roof cargo holder now, so we can toss luggage and non-breakable stuff up there so we have (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)