 Technic / 10762
    Ebay and the 8455 back hoe —Gary Simas
   This had to happen sooner or later. (URL) don't people just go to the lego web site and order this stuff? I see a few bidders are overseas. I would be happy to order for anyone who can't get one in their country. Mine is on the way:) Gary (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Ebay and the 8455 back hoe —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) Bizarre! The bids are up to $172.50 at the time that I'm writing this! This is a current product that pretty much anyone anywhere should be able to order from LEGO for a lot less than that. Why on earth would the bidding go that high? (btw, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Ebay and the 8455 back hoe —Miguel Agullo
     (...) Let see ... I logon to the Lego shop for the Netherlands and what is the first thing that I notice? The Technic tab is gone! Okay, don't dispair, I can still find it under "Building Sets". No trace of the backhoe anywhere. Maybe this is the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Ebay and the 8455 back hoe —Gary Simas
   (...) From the email addresses of the bidders. At least one bidder is using an email address as a ebay ID. You can also click on the bidders feedback and it will tell you where they are from. Gary (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)