 Technic / 10658
    Re: 8454 Rescue Truck available from Shop@Home + 8455 Back-Hoe —Steve Moldovanu
   And a couple of hours later the Back-Hoe is avaiable for ordering at Shop@Home. 703 pieces at $99.99 USD is not that bad considering it has 10 cylinders! For sure I will buy this when it come sout at retail. Here is the link: (URL) the link I forgot (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8454 Rescue Truck available from Shop@Home + 8455 Back-Hoe —Neb Okla
   Are items typically quick to come arrive in retail stores? I haven't seen any of the smaller ($20) Technic sets yet and they seem to have been available from S@H for a while. "Steve Moldovanu" <wolf_hunter_03@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)