 Technic / 10658
Re: 8454 Rescue Truck available from Shop@Home + 8455 Back-Hoe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:52:06 GMT

And a couple of hours later the Back-Hoe is avaiable for ordering at Shop@Home.
703 pieces at $99.99 USD is not that bad considering it has 10 cylinders! For
sure I will buy this when it come sout at retail. Here is the link:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=8455&CatID=%7B63AFF04B%2DEFD5%2D46B2%2DB9AF%2DED6929BE976C%7D
And the link I forgot to post for the 8454 Rescue Truck:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=8454&CatID=%7B63AFF04B%2DEFD5%2D46B2%2DB9AF%2DED6929BE976C%7D
PS: Anyone know why all of the sudden almost every single set seen at
MarzDistribution is beginning to show up on Shop@Home? It seemed so sudden so
many sets come out!

Steve M "Wolf Hunter"