 Technic / 10645
    Re: Questions from a pneumatics newbie. —Mark Tarrabain
   Okay... quick question, going back to square one. How many switches could I actually realistically gang onto one pneumatic piston so that the piston's position will simultaneously flip all of them? I've just worked out a design for an octal register (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Questions from a pneumatics newbie. —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I've gotten up to six. (...) You can always pair up pistons that are linked to add more power. I'm very curious to see how your logic works. Can you email me some details? (...) Thats more than what I have. I'm close on pistons, but not on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)