 Technic / 10604
    Re: Pictures and NEW BRICKS from 8455 Backhoe Loader and 8454 firetruck —Rebecca Taylor
   (...) Wow, where/when can I get one of these sets? It's as if all the other ideas I had for my 8862 set but never got round to implementing have been brought to light. I especially like the pneumatic rotation of the backhoe - mine used a horribly (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Pictures and NEW BRICKS from 8455 Backhoe Loader and 8454 firetruck —Kim Andersen
   (...) Well you should cut get in your nearst LEGOLAND park..., and it should come on S@H in a few weeks... ;-) I agree with you, we need to "Get back to basic". But you can always do like this: (URL) Andersen (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)