 Technic / 10475
Re: So that's what you do with those!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 13:28:29 GMT

Hrrr hrrr, with the Link this time!

http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/?lugnet.technic,10474

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie writes:
Heh, so that's what you do with those! Not bad. Got enough of them myself
just sitting around. Anyone game for a Super Tank? Or Crawler Treads?

BTW, anyone remember who made that CAD draw of that cool Tread Assymbly?
It used Technic parts and I don't remember the builders details.
That's all the deets I can recall. It was on Brickshelf. Either way, Very cool.

Thanks,

www.biomechanicalbricks.com