 Technic / 10438
  Re: 8880 Supercar

(...) Hi Kai, Looks like that car was pretty dirty when you got it. Nothing like a good laundry treatment ;-) I bought my 8880 on eBay supposedly "used", but all parts were shiny and brand new - I'm positive they've never been assembled even once (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8880 Supercar

Jep, the car was extremly dusty...but some hours later after washing the bricks where like new ones !! I've got the original box of my 8880, too. :) I'll make some pictures some day. Kai (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)