 Technic / 10427
  electron (rollker?)

hi i just found this moc i think the owner is not appearing here if i'm wrong correct me how could we name this kind of bot roller :) or rollker (URL) hope graham will not angry on me (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: electron (rollker?)

(...) Rolloped? (...) movie)! Though it would not work very good w/o the cable :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: electron (rollker?)

(...) I saw this a couple days ago, it's pretty cool. It's even smaller than my Shorty design! The guy who built it uses the forums on the official Lego site,(that's where I found out about it) but doesn't get on Lugnet. I don't know if it can (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)