 Technic / 10427
10426  |  10428
Subject:
electron (rollker?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 07:05:34 GMT

hi
i just found this moc
i think the owner is not appearing here
if i'm wrong correct me

how could we name this kind of bot
roller :)
or rollker

i hope graham will not angry on me

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: electron (rollker?)

(...) Rolloped? (...) movie)! Though it would not work very good w/o the cable :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)
  Re: electron (rollker?)

(...) I saw this a couple days ago, it's pretty cool. It's even smaller than my Shorty design! The guy who built it uses the forums on the official Lego site,(that's where I found out about it) but doesn't get on Lugnet. I don't know if it can (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)