 Technic / 10422
    8880 Supercar —Kai Gerkens
   Hi, I hope you'll like my fotosets of the 8880 Supercar! it's just the original one - no manipulations, cause I'm realy buliding castles and medieval stuff...but still have some technic models build. More nice pictures of original sets are comming (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8880 Supercar —Paul Krieg
     (...) This is one of my favorite sets. I've always admired the auto chassis from generation to generation. Your pictures are great. I'll have to get the dictionary out. I read the German and have almost no idea what I read. Regards, Paul (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: 8880 Supercar —Kai Gerkens
     Hi, thnx. I painteed the background on my own ;) Mainly for the castle-sets but I figured out that technic looks quite nice with that background, too. I'll translate the 8880-Page someday :) (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8880 Supercar —Stéphane Simard
   (...) Hi Kai, Looks like that car was pretty dirty when you got it. Nothing like a good laundry treatment ;-) I bought my 8880 on eBay supposedly "used", but all parts were shiny and brand new - I'm positive they've never been assembled even once (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8880 Supercar —Kai Gerkens
   Jep, the car was extremly dusty...but some hours later after washing the bricks where like new ones !! I've got the original box of my 8880, too. :) I'll make some pictures some day. Kai (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)