 Technic / 10419
  Re: New MOC: Car chassis

Bob Fay wrote: > This was my first visit to your site. Your chassis is really > impressive. The differential action along with your unique suspension > is very clever. That must have required a lot of rework to achieve > such a design. Thanks! I (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: Car chassis

(...) Please find/take some pics of the roadster : ) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.technic)