 Technic / 10326
Re: What sets is this motor used in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 13:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthias Jaenichen writes:
Hi!

I just found a motor in a bulk of technic but I can not find out what set it
belongs to:

Size: 17x6x4 (1 extra hight should be added for the switch)
Motor: with batterycase combined; 4.5 volts (3xAA)
Colour: base light grey, top black

The motor can drive two wheels at the sides and has an additional
"connector" at the end.

The main switch is at the bottom (on/off). On the top there is a switch for
"back, neutral and forward".

The batteries get inserted into the bottom. They are covered with a plate
32290 dated 1-01.

Hi Matthias,

The motor you describe can be found in these sets:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8279

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8472

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5221

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8307

Maybe there are more sets which include this motor, but the ones listed
above include one for sure!
And most of these sets are still available through retail stores.
Probably is set 5221 only available through Lego Shop at Home.

You can also look for certain parts at www.peeron.com and see which sets
contain these particular parts.
NOTE that only the sets who got inventoried at Peeron are listed there!

Hope this helps!
Greetings from Holland,

Erik Boons aka Bengh Zeran

~Bengh Zeran Enterprises~