 General / 42158
42157  |  42159
Subject:
What sets is this motor used in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 12:55:10 GMT

Hi!

I just found a motor in a bulk of technic but I can not find out what set it
belongs to:

Size: 17x6x4 (1 extra hight should be added for the switch)
Motor: with batterycase combined; 4.5 volts (3xAA)
Colour: base light grey, top black

The motor can drive two wheels at the sides and has an additional
"connector" at the end.

The main switch is at the bottom (on/off). On the top there is a switch for
"back, neutral and forward".

The batteries get inserted into the bottom. They are covered with a plate
32290 dated 1-01.