 Technic / 1017
  Fredrik's Loader

This is just for Fredrik, and anyone else who wants to know. I built Fredrik's loader and have some pictures on my site. It is not exactly the same one, but who cares. It is at (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Fredrik's Loader

(...) Are they wheels plastic, or do they have a rubber tread? If they are plastic, then they may lack a bit traction, but I'm sure it works well on a carpet, say. I'm impressed that you managed to build it from my poor instructions. I've been (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Fredrik's Loader

(...) the (...) The wheels are plasic. I made a drivable car with them and it slid all around the floor. (...) I usually build instructions from Ldraw. I step throught the model peice by peice until it is done. (...) I love how you did the tilt. I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic)