 Technic / 10165
  Re: Airplane wing

"David Wegmuller" <david@wegmuller.org> wrote in message news:HDt62o.22qu@lugnet.com... (...) Even (...) is (...) Do they come in large pieces that I can cover the 180x30cm big wing? :) The sails I've seen so far has a odd shape and is in thick (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

(...) Hi, I was thinking about these parts: (URL) are made out of fabric. I have three or four of those, they came in a Dacta set. I'll try to build a tiny glider and see if it flies as well as the paper airplane I build (that would be a trip of (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)