 Technic / 10128
    Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey... —Adrian Drake
   (...) Heh. There's actually some space on the underside of the car where I could fit a microcamera if one was supplied to me. I don't think I'll be hunting one down, though :) Thanks Adrian -- (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey... —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Don't knock it 'til you've tried it! For the Brickish Association display at LLW, I built an old BBC-style Outside Broadcast Unit with a minifig cameraman on a cherry-picker hoist. That had a camera built into the back of the van, looking out (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)