 Technic / 10080
  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

I love this! Nice colors, funny faces of the riders and a good mix of Technic parts and "normal" parts. Maybe I have to get out my realy old LEGO train tracks and build a rollercoaster track? Not that I have been on a lot of amusment parks, we dont (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) Thanks. (...) The good folks at the PNLTC have made a coaster already: (URL) sure there's much more that can be done from their design if you're ambitious enough. Good luck! Adrian -- (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)